The information presented on this site is for suggestion purposes only. We recommend that you check all information from DatashaeetLib documents to confirm the device functionality, pinout, and performance for your application. The DatasheetLib is not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information.
However, the DatasheetLib and its contents are provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Use of the DatasheetLib and its contents is at the user's sole risk. The DatasheetLib does not warrant that any functions of the Web Site and/or Service(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the results obtained from this website will be accurate and reliable, the quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained by you through our site will meet your expectations.
DatasheetLib will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential and exemplary damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses, costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions wherever and whenever occurring (even if DatasheetLib has been advised of the possibility of the same), directly or indirectly resulting from;
- 1. the incorrectness and/or inaccuracy of the information available on or through the Site;
- 2. any action taken, proceeding initiated, transaction entered into on the basis of the information, products or services offered on/ accessed through the Site;
- 3. unauthorised access to and/or alteration of the information contained on the Site or available through the Site including any virus attack (including trojans, variants and worms) or other modification by virtue of hacking or otherwise or any loss caused by the download of the information;
- 4. statements or conduct of any third party about the information, products or services offered on/ accessed through the Site; or
- 5. any other matter relating to the information products or services offered on/ accessed through the Site.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at the site-user's own discretion and risk and that the site-user will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements