Ti400, Ti300 and Ti200
A new generation of tools with
next generation performance.
This trio of new Fluke infrared cameras is equipped
Auto Focus. Yes, there are other
auto focus systems on the market but Fluke took
it one step further so you get in-focused images,
Every. Single. Time. Every infrared camera user
knows that focus is the single most important thing
to ensure when conducting an infrared inspection.
Without an in-focus image temperature measure-
ments may not be accurate and it’s much easier
to miss a problem. LaserSharp auto focus tells you
exactly where you are focusing. It uses a laser
to calculate the distance to your target before it
focuses. Place the red laser dot on the object you
are inspecting, then pull and release the trigger for
a perfect in-focus image.
• Capture up to five additional measurements with
Wireless System for more complete analysis
• Detect and communicate issues faster with patented
technology with AutoBlend
• Faster communication with wireless image transfer
directly to your PC, Apple
• One-handed, easy-to-use user interface
• Ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive
touch screen for quick menu navigation
• Capture additional digital images to show location
or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes
• Standard and radiometric video recording*
• Streaming video (USB and HDMI)
• Text* and voice recording and annotation gets
additional details saved with the image file
• Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility
in additional applications
• High-temperature measurement (up to 1200 °C on
• Included SmartView
and SmartView Mobile App
Analysis and Reporting Software
* Coming soon via firmware update.
Users notified via SmartView software when available.
Bring your office to your inspection site with the
SmartView Mobile App. Create an inspection report
on site and communicate directly to your client or
manager via your Apple
Optimize: Adjust the image to present problems in the
most effective way.
Analyze: Use markers and other tools to quantify the
severity of problems.
Communicate: Share inspection results by emailing images or
• Plan next steps or gain approval for work done before you even
leave the job site
• If needed, get assistance analyzing the problem
Fluke SmartView Mobile will increase the return on your
infrared camera investment.
It’s not just about working faster – it’s about working smarter.